We are looking for a kick-a** marketing guru to lead all things marketing and brand-related at our fast-growing recovery business. This is an opportunity to be one of the first employees at an emerging brand in a hot sector of the wellness market.
As Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for the development, execution and evaluation of all marketing programs. You’ll oversee both the strategic and tactical execution of aspects of client communications, including email, social, website and in-person communication. The Manager will provide strategic thinking and thought leadership as we grow our locations and our client base, with a focus on client growth and retention.
We are on the hunt for an enthusiastic, well-conscious, hardworking, positive, friendly and flexible (ha, ha) person to aid in growing the Stretch*d brand. We are a fast- growing company looking for organized, efficient, forward-thinking problem-solvers with exceptional interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Lead and manage Stretch*d’s marketing strategy and communications plan as we go from one (1) location to four (4) locations in 2019; including social media, public relations, influencer partnerships and more.
- Create and implement innovative programs and promotions to drive occupancy.
- Put in place initiatives that generate client growth, client retention, build loyalty and increase brand awareness.
- Manage all communications with clients, including email, social media and in- person channels.
- Analyze market and business results to draw conclusions and insights.
- Create monthly reports, performance dashboard, best practices and learnings documents.
- Create tactical plans (i.e. promotions, events, partnerships, social media, digital advertising, search engine marketing/optimization, website and public relations).
- Manage media requests in conjunction with outside PR agency.
- Create and oversee an engaging and visually appealing social content calendar across all channels to maintain a consistent and engaging brand voice. Continue to grow our following by managing all communications in social media channels.
- Manage the Stretch*d website by updating with new content, news, promotions and imagery.
- Spend time in spaces and events to interact with customers.
- 4-7 years of experience developing brand positioning, advertising campaigns and marketing programs
- Experience managing digital, PR and design agencies
- Exceptional producing, writing, and communications skills
- Ability to set performance goals, KPIs and analyze metrics
- Design-oriented, with eye for brand-forward content
- Outstanding strategic thinking skills
- Balance of analytical and creative capabilities
- Strong interpersonal, influence and presentation skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and meet deadlines
- A self-starter who is highly organized, highly accountable and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment in a fun, teamwork-oriented company
- Great marketing instincts
- Results oriented
- Sees resource constraints as an opportunity, rather than a barrier
- Enjoys/is connected to social media
- Passionate about fitness and wellness industry
- BS/BA required
Apply by emailing cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted February, 2019View available Jobs
Sign up for the latest
news, specials, secrets, life hacks