Help*rs - NYC
We are seeking client service oriented Help*rs who will manage the front desk. You will be responsible for greeting and engaging clients in a positive and friendly manner. You will introduce new clients to the Stretch*d Space and Stretch*d Method.
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking clients in and out of sessions and answering all customer related questions (in person, by phone and email)
- Actively maintain the cleanliness and organization of the space so each client receives the best Stretch*d experience
- Assist in retail merchandising and monthly inventory
- Complete opening and/or closing checklists
- Perform other duties as needed
- Work alongside and support Stretch*rs to ensure a successful and seamless client check-in and experience
- Working knowledge of the MindBody booking system
- Assist Management with day-to-day operations of the space
- Ensure prompt response to client emails; notify Manager if needed
- MindBody software experience a plus
- Leadership experience a plus
- Must have superior customer service skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented outlook
- Must be highly organized
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team
- Should have a strong ability to communicate clearly with team members, clients and senior management
- Must be able to move and/or lift heavy items, up to 50 lbs.
Must be available to work:
- Minimum of two shifts per week; minimum 4 hours each
- Ability to work flexible hours; early morning/late night/ weekends
- Some holidays (open year-round)
Why stretch yourself, when we can do it for you?! Brought to you by the founder of SLT (Strengthen Lengthen Tone), Stretch*d is a one-on-one assisted stretch space in Flatiron. We have created an accessible experience to help clients from all walks of life feel good by increasing their mobility.
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
Posted March, 2018View available Jobs