We’re looking for a few good Stretch*rs.
Stretch*d is a space to get stretch*d opening this spring. We offer a convenient, customized, feel good way to improve your health via 25, 55 and 75 minute one-on-one dynamic, assisted stretch sessions.
If you’re interested in hands-on bodywork to help people recover faster, increase mobility and feel good overall, please read on.
- Working with clients and helping them reach their personal fitness and wellness goals
- One-on-one hands-on client interaction
- Learning about anatomy, movement and advanced recovery methods
- Working for an early-stage business
- We are seeking candidates with a background in personal training, yoga instruction, coaching, massage therapy, kinesiology, sports science or similar. Bonuses: Degrees in kinesiology, exercise science or physical therapy.
Job responsibilities include one-on-one hands-on stretching sessions (so be prepared to use your strength and knowledge to stretch out clients) and may include light administrative tasks.
Qualified applicants will be accepted into the Stretch*d Method certification program, led by our Chief Stretch*rs.
Posted March, 2018View available Jobs
Sign up for the latest
news, specials, secrets, life hacks