One-on-One Assisted Stretch*s
If you prefer your stretch to be outdoors, please call or email us in advance so we can set it up for you! Weather permitting.
Lymphatic massage and body shaping by fast moving, infrared heated rollers. Relieve muscle tension, eliminate toxins, reduce cellulite and cut inches from the body.
INTRO THREE PACKS
Exclusive to Rye Brook—the best way to kickstart your new wellness habit. Three stretch*s to use yourself, or share.
Five stretch*s to use within a 6-month period
2 stretch*s / month, each includes: Get Puls*d session, your choice of Get Buzz*d or Get Warm*d enhancements, and 20% off retail products
Buy online our in person at Stretch*d
We accept select FSA & HSA reimbursements 💳
We recommend that you consult your FSA administrator for approval before submitting for reimbursement.
Stretch*d Rye Brook is open 7 days, servicing Westchester, Greenwich, Connecticut, and surrounding areas. Book a one-on-one assisted stretch in our Rye Ridge Plaza stretching studio, or let us come to you for a home visit. Our full range of recovery services includes Hypervolt massage, NormaTec compression, Body Roller massage and more.
We bring Stretch*d to you
We bring the Stretch*r to you. Available in select locations across NYC, Westchester and The Hamptons. Pricing plus tax and tip.
+ $25 if you require a massage table
Ask us about bringing Stretch*d to your office. We offer completely customized packages to suit your needs, including stretch*s, Get Puls*d NormaTec Boot sessions & Get Buzz*d Hypervolt massage.
While our goal is to help you get loose, we are tight with our policies. Please read below, so there are no surprises.
Cancellation Policy and No Shows
Exchange and Return Policy
Lost and Found
- Stretch*rs are subject to change without notice.
- We accept credit card payments (not cash), Mastercard, Visa and American Express. We also accept FSA and HSA debit cards!
- Tips are optional and can be made with credit card or cash.
- All sessions must be prepaid.
- All sales are final. Sessions are non-refundable, exchangeable or transferable.
- Required clothing: Socks are required for all stretches, as well as clothing that allows us to stretch you out. Gym shorts, tights, sweats and t-shirts all stretch. Dresses, skirts, suits and jeans do not. If you don’t bring appropriate clothing, we have all items available to rent for a fee (t-shirt, sweats for $5; socks only for $2).
- Sessions rescheduled more than 12 hours in advance will be credited to your account for future use (we do not offer refunds).
- Sessions rescheduled within 12 hours will be forfeited.
- Missed sessions will be forfeited.
- Cancellations can be made online, by phone or email at email@example.com.
- We know how life can be—traffic, snow, kids etc. After 15 minutes, your time slot will be made available for booking by other clients. Unfortunately, if you are late, we cannot make up for lost time. Please arrive with enough time to get settled so we can stretch you for as long as possible. Before and after your session, you can also make use of our rollers, massage chair or inversion table.
- All single session or monthly package purchases are non-refundable.
- Memberships are subject to the Terms & Conditions of those agreements. Please read carefully before purchasing.
- If you are unhappy with merchandise purchased at Stretch*d, you have 10 days to exchange it. Exchanged merchandise must be unused, unworn, unaltered and unwashed. It must be in the original packaging with all tags attached. We are sorry, but we don’t accept merchandise returns.
- We are not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please take your personal items into your Stretch*d space with you during your session.